This pink and fluffy slime is easy to make and perfect to give to your friends on Valentine’s Day. One of the things I love about slime is that it never gets boring. You can adapt it to any holiday to make different types and textures depending on the occasion. It’s so much fun! For Valentine’s Day I wanted to make a light pink color with a fluffy texture and then I added some medium size glitter that is not too fine. I used pink and red glitter, but you can use confetti or glitter in any size or color you like!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s white glue (4FL OZ/118ml)
- pink food coloring
- 2 cups of shaving cream
- slime activator (We used Sta-Flo Liquid Starch, but you can use any other activator you prefer: 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with saline solution; borax powder dissolved in warm water, detergent…)
How to make Valentine’s Day pink and fluffy Slime
- Empty the glue into a bowl. Add the food coloring and mix well.
- Add the shaving cream and mix thoroughly.
- Now add the activator. Use as needed until you get the desired consistency. When it begins to form, take the slime out of the bowl and knead with your hands!
- Add the glitter now, while the slime is still sticky.
- Keep kneading and adding the activator until you get the perfect fluffy not sticky slime texture.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.