Jelly Cube Slime is a very unique type of slime. The cube pieces are made out of magic erasers, which are later put into clear slime. You can add glitter, confetti and different accessories to your jelly cube slime to make it even prettier. For Valentine’s Day I made a pink Jelly Cube Slime using pink food coloring, hearts and glitter into my clear slime. This is a fun activity to do for Valentine’s Day and if you’d like, you can put it in a container and give it to your friends as a Valentine’s Day gift. They will love it!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Clear Glue (5 oz/147 ml)
- 1/2 cup of water
- slime activator (you can use 1 teaspoon of borax powder added to 1 cup of warm water or clear liquid laundry detergent)
- pink glitter
- pink food coloring
- magic eraser cut into cubes
How to make Valentine’s Day Jelly Cube Slime
- If using borax, make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour out the entire contents of Elmer’s clear glue into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add a few drops of pink food coloring and stir well.
- Add the glitter, as much as you like, and stir well.
- Add the borax mixture to the bowl and stir. Keep adding little by little until it begins to form. (Or use any other slime activator if you don’t want to use borax).
- Don’t add too much activator or the slime will become stiff. Just use as much as you need to make the slime stretchy and not sticky.
- Add the cubes while the slime is sticky, so the pieces don’t fall out. Then, add more activator if needed.
- Put more glitter on top in you’d like!
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit overnight so it becomes more clear.