This Starry Night Sky Slime is a beautiful slime made with clear black slime and white and silver glitters as the stars. I really like black slime, and when you add all the glitter it looks even better! This starry night sky slime recipe is really easy. I used borax but you could also use another slime activator as liquid starch.
- 1 bottle of clear glue (5 oz/147 ml)
- Borax mixture (1 teaspoon of borax powder dissolved in 1 cup of warm water)
- Black food coloring
- Glitter (white and silver)
How to make Starry Night Sky Slime
- Empty the bottle of clear glue into a bowl.
- Add a few drops of black food coloring and stir well. Add more food coloring if needed. Add the glitter, as much as you want. Mix well.
- Start adding the borax mixture to the bowl while stirring. Keep adding little by little until your slime begins to form. It will be very sticky at first, but you will need to knead it with your hands while adding a little activator until it forms and it’s no longer sticky.
- Have fun playing with it!
- If you let it sit for 2 or 3 days, the slime will become more clear and it will look more beautiful.