This stretchy slime is one of the easiest recipes for making slime without borax. You will only need 3 ingredients (4 if using color). If you want, you can personalize it any way by adding different colors or glitter. I decided to go plain with this one and didn’t add any color. I love how it turned out!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE STRETCHY SLIME
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Glue (4FL OZ/118ml), which equals to 1/2 a cup
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- saline solution (about 1 teaspoon or as needed)
- food coloring (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the glue with the baking soda and mix well using a spoon or spatula.
- Add food coloring if you want and mix well.
- Add saline solution little by little. It’s important to add just a little bit at the time, otherwise your slime will become too hard to manage. Keep adding more contact solution until you get the right consistency. When it’s not too sticky anymore, you can take the slime out of the bowl and begin kneading with your hands.