Jellyfish are fascinating jellylike luminescent creatures with no bones. Most are clear, but jellyfish can also have a vibrant color like blue, pink, yellow or purple. This Jellyfish Slime reminds me of a real blue jellyfish! Look at this picture and you’ll see what I mean.
To make this clicky jellyfish slime you will need Instant Snow, or you could use a diaper instead of instant snow. Just open the diaper using some scissors and take out the powder that you’ll find inside. You can use that powder the same way I used instant snow in this recipe.
- 5 oz. Clear Glue (150ml)
- Borax mixture
- Blue food coloring
- Blue glitter (you can use different shades of blue)
- 1 tablespoon of Instant Snow
How to make Jellyfish Slime
- You can make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water. Stir well to combine and set aside.
- To activate the instant snow add a lot of water to the snow powder. You will need to add about 4 cups of water, or until the snow looks clear instead of white. Set aside.
- Squeeze the clear glue into a mixing bowl and add one or two drops of blue food coloring. Add the glitter and stir well.
- Add borax mixture to the glue while stirring. Add as much as you need until the slime forms.
- Add some of the already formed Instant Snow to the slime and knead with your hands. Add as much as you need to get a jelly texture. If it becomes too sticky you can add more borax to the slime.
- Keep it in an airtight container for a few days so it becomes more clear!