There’s two different ways to make glitter slime, you can either add glitter to your slime or, the easiest way, you can use Elmer’s glitter glue, which is available in different colors. I made this one using Elmer’s purple glitter glue and it turned out beautiful!
- 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- contact lens solution (about 1 teaspoon or as needed)
HOW TO MAKE GLITTER SLIME
- Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s glitter glue into the bowl. Add the water and mix well.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add a little bit of contact lens solution. Mix until slime begins to form. Add a little more of contact lens solution if needed, but only a few drops at a time, otherwise your slime will become too hard to manage.
- When the mixture is not too sticky anymore, take the slime out and begin kneading with your hands. Keep kneading and adding drops of contact lens solution until the slime is not sticky anymore.
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit for two days so it becomes more clear! If it becomes stiff, you can add a little of baby oil to make it stretchy again.