Fishbowl slime is a type of crunchy slime that you can make at home with fishbowl beads. It’s a very easy recipe to make! I love the texture, it’s one of my favorite slimes. It’s better to use clear glue to make Fishbowl Slime, so you can see the beads. You can buy clear fishbowl beads and add food coloring to your clear slime, or you can buy the colorful fishbowl beads and leave your slime clear. Have fun with it!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Clear Glue (5 oz/147 ml)
- 1/2 cup of water
- slime activator (you can use 1 teaspoon of borax powder added to 1 cup of warm water, contact lense solution or clear liquid laundry detergent…)
- fishbowl beads
- food coloring (optional)
HOW TO MAKE CRUNCHY FISHBOWL SLIME
- Pour out the entire contents of Elmer’s clear glue into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, if desired, and stir well.
- Add the slime activator to the bowl and stir. Keep adding little by little until it begins to form.
- Add the fishbowl beads to your slime while it’s still very sticky, so the beads stay in the slime. Then add more slime activator, but not too much or it will become stiff. Just use as much as you need to make the slime stretchy and not sticky.
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit overnight so it becomes more clear!