Cloud Slime is one of the most searched slime recipes on the Internet. Making it is not as easy as it looks in the videos, but with some practice and patience you can do it too! If you want to know how to make Cotton Candy Cloud Slime you have come to the right place. Use this cloud slime recipe to make any slime you like! Instead of cotton candy you can make other ones with cloud slime, like ice cream slime or ICEE slime. This recipe works for both white and clear glue slimes.
The main ingredient to make cloud slime is Instant Snow. The texture of cloud slime is amazing, soft and fluffy, just like real snow! And it looks very pretty too. To get this consistency you will need to buy the instant snow powder that activates with water. You can use the original brand Insta-Snow or any other instant snow powder. I bought some little packages online that were really cheap and it worked very good! Just be careful and don’t add too much water to the snow powder, or you will ruin your slime when mixing it all together.
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s White Glue (4fl oz/118ml), which equals to 1/2 a cup
- pastel pink and pastel blue food coloring
- Instant snow powder
Cotton Candy Cloud Slime Recipe
- First make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the glue into a bowl. Now add some of the borax mixture into the bowl and stir with a spoon or wooden stick. Keep adding and mixing until it begins to form. This time you can over activate your slime so it becomes stiff. This is because when adding the instant snow the slime will become sticky again.
- Divide the slime into two bowls and add one drop of pastel pink food coloring to one of the slimes, then add one drop of pastel blue food coloring to the other.
- Now let’s make snow! Put some of the instant snow powder into a bowl and add some water. Don’t add too much water, just enough for the snow to form. If the fake snow is very wet it can ruin your slime. This happened to me before and is very frustrating.
- Add the already form Instant Snow to each of the slimes and knead with your hands. When it becomes too sticky you can add more slime activator. Keep adding snow and activator as needed until your slime becomes the consistency that you want for a cloud slime.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.