If you would like to make some beautiful clear Glitter Slime there’s two ways to do it: using Elmer’s Glitter Glue, or using Elmer’s Clear Glue and adding your own glitter. We already showed you how to make glitter slime using Elmer’s Glitter Glue, so now I am going to tell you how to make clear glitter slime with clear glue. Choose your favorite glitter and get ready to make the prettiest slime!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Clear Glue (5 oz/147 ml)
- 1/2 cup of water
- slime activator (you can use 1 teaspoon of borax powder added to 1 cup of warm water, contact lense solution with baking soda, liquid starch, or clear liquid laundry detergent)
- food coloring (optional)
HOW TO MAKE CLEAR GLITTER SLIME
- If using borax, make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour out the entire contents of Elmer’s clear glue into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add a few drops of food coloring, if desired, and stir well.
- Add the glitter, as much as you like, and stir well.
- Add the borax mixture to the bowl and stir. Keep adding little by little until it begins to form. (Or use any other slime activator if you don’t want to use borax).
- Don’t add too much activator or the slime will become stiff. Just use as much as you need to make the slime stretchy and not sticky.
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit overnight so it becomes more clear!