Don’t you love to make slime that looks exactly like a drink or food? This Cappuccino Slime looks very real, doesn’t it? Today I am going to show you how to make it! It’s really easy and you will only need white slime, brown slime and some sprinkles (I made mine out of rainbow loom rubber bands).
This white and brown slime layered is super fun to make and play with! After mixing all the slime you will get a kind of mocha brown fluffy slime. This recipe could also work to make hot cocoa with whipped cream on top. Just don’t add the white part in the middle. You could decorate it with mini marshmallows made out of magic erasers! Or it could also be a strawberry milkshake adding pink food coloring instead of brown. Just use your imagination to make something similar but changing the colors.
To make cappuccino slime you will need brown food coloring, or you can make your own mixing equal parts of red and green food coloring.
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s White Glue (4fl oz/118ml), which equals to 1/2 a cup
- 1/2 cup of shaving cream
- brown food coloring (or mix equal parts of red and green)
- rubber bands cut into little pieces to make sprinkles
How to Make Cappuccino Slime that Looks Real
- Make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the glue into a bowl.
- Add the shaving cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add some of the borax mixture to the bowl and stir. Keep adding little by little until it begins to form. When the mixture is not too sticky anymore you can take the slime out of the bowl and begin kneading with your hands. Be careful not to add too much activator or the slime will become stiff.
- Now separate the white slime in two different bowls. Leave one of the slimes white and add the brown food coloring to the other.
- Layer the two slimes in one clear container. Put some of the white slime (whipped cream) on top. Decorate with the sprinkles!
- Store the slime in an airtight container when not playing with it.
(After playing with it, your cappuccino slime will look like this)