Recently, Elmer’s came out with a new type of glue called Elmer’s Gold Glitter Glue. Today I decided to try it out to make slime and it turned out beautiful! It looks just like gold, so pretty! Usually when I make clear slime I don’t need much borax, but with this glitter glue I needed a lot of activator to make my slime.
To make this gold slime I used the same recipe that I use to make any clear slime. And because the glitter glue already has the color and glitter you need, all you have to do is add the activador. This is a really easy two ingredient recipe!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Gold Glitter Glue
How to make Gold Slime
- Make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Pour out the entire contents of Elmer’s Gold Glitter Glue into a bowl.
- Add the borax mixture to the bowl and stir. Keep adding little by little until it begins to form.
- Don’t add too much activator or the slime will become stiff. Just use as much as you need to make the slime stretchy and not sticky.
- Store in an airtight container and let it sit overnight so it becomes more clear!