Jiggly slime is fun! All you need to do to make this type of slime is add some water to the glue. Then you will add the slime activator and that’s it! So all you really need are 3 ingredients to make jiggly slime. This recipe is very easy, try it!
- 1 cup of Elmer’s Washable Glue
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of borax powder, mixed with 1 cup of warm water
- food coloring (optional)
HOW TO MAKE JIGGLY SLIME
- First make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Mix 1 cup of Elmer’s glue with 1 cup of warm water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add some of the borax mixture to the bowl and stir with a spoon or wooden stick. Keep adding and mixing until it begins to form. Don’t use all of the borax mixture or your slime will become stiff. Just use as much as you need to make the slime stretchy. When it is not too sticky anymore, grab with your hands and continue kneading.
- Keep it in an airtight container when not playing with it.