Iceberg Slime is a fluffy crunchy type of slime that is very easy to make, but it needs a little patience! To make it, you will need lots of shaving cream. The shaving cream will make the top of the slime crunchy after sitting for a few days uncovered.
If you like a crunchy slime texture you will love Iceberg Slime! After you make this type of slime you will need to wait a few days until it becomes hard at the surface. After playing with it, the slime will loose the hard shell and you will have to wait for another 3 days to get the crunchy and hard surface.
To give the slime this nice iceberg color I used blue and green food coloring, but feel free to use anything you like!
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Washable Glue (4fl oz/118ml), which equals to 1/2 a cup
- 2 cups of shaving cream
- borax (or you can use Sta Flo instead of borax)
- blue and green food coloring
How to Make Iceberg Slime
- Pour all the glue into a bowl.
- Add the shaving cream and mix well.
- Add the food coloring and stir to combine.
- Add the activator. If using borax, make the borax mixture by adding 1 teaspoon of borax powder to 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water will work). Stir well to combine. Add the borax mixture to the slime, little by little, until it begins to form. If you don’t want to use borax, you can use another slime activator as Sta Flo.
- When the slime begins to form, take the slime out of the bowl and knead with your hands. Keep kneading and adding activator until you get the perfect fluffy not sticky slime texture.
- Return the slime to the bowl and leave uncovered for 3 days, or until you can feel a hard surface when gently pressing with your fingers. When it’s hard enough to break when pressing it, then it’s time to play with your Iceberg Slime!