I just made my first Kinetic Foam Slime and I love it! I already showed you how to make Kinetic Sand Slime and how to make Floam (Foam + Slime), but this recipe is different because it’s made with Kinetic Foam, a squeezable, stretchable and easily moldable foam available in many colors.
I like Kinetic Foam because it has microbeads in it and they don’t fall out of the slime. This Kinetic Foam Floam Crunchy Slime has an amazing texture! You are going to love it too, so here is my recipe to learn how to make it, enjoy!
- 1 bottle of white glue (1⁄2 cup)
- borax mixture (borax powder dissolved in water)
- food coloring (optional). I didn’t use any.
- Kinetic Foam (I used a purple one that I found at the store)
How to Make Kinetic Foam Floam Crunchy Slime
- To make the borax mixture, mix 1 teaspoon of borax powder with 1 cup of warm water (hot tap water is ok) and stir very well until it dissolves completely. Set aside. Or you can use any other type of slime activator instead, as liquid starch or detergent.
- Put the glue into a bowl and add food coloring if you’d like. Sir well.
- Now start adding some of the borax mixture into the bowl while stirring with a spoon or wooden stick. Keep adding activator and mixing until the slime begins to form. You can knead it with your hands. If it’s too sticky, add a little more activator. Just add as much borax as you need so the slime is no longer sticky.
- Now you can start adding the Kinetic Foam to your slime! Don’t add all of it at once. Start with a piece and knead well. Keep adding as much as you want, until you achieve the consistency you are looking for. If you like it very crunchy, you should add all of it.
- Keep your slime in an airtight container when not using.